[CMake] CMake + UIC files -- Is this a bug with CMake or with me?

Thu Jul 22 11:07:15 EDT 2010

It's perfectly clear to me now, but I bet I'm not the first (or last!)
person to run into issues like this and get roadblocked.

Every software task seems to have its stumbling block.

In Medical Image Processing we spend a lot of our time debugging
issues related to how image volumes are oriented/organized with
respect to anatomy.  In C++ programming, you spend a lot of your time
debugging template programming, which produces awful error messages
when it goes wrong.  In any shell/scripting language (which CMake is,
at least in part) you devote a lot of time to where to put things in
quotes, how to deal with spaces inside tokens, etc.