[CMake] Swig Generation

Michael.Schmidt at L-3com.com Michael.Schmidt at L-3com.com
Wed Jul 14 16:36:30 EDT 2010

Hello again,

I read the FAQ on Swig generation, but I still have a couple questions.
Here's a snippet from my original Makefile.am:

mylib_la_SOURCES = swig_main.i regular.cxx swig_gen.cxx

swig_gen.cxx : swig_main.i swig_a.i swig_b.i regular.h
	swig -Wall $(INCLUDES) -c++ -python -o swig_gen.cxx swig_main.i

Basically, I'm trying to build a library with a regular cxx file and a
swig generated cxx file.  The swig ".i" file includes the swig_a.i and
the swig_b.i files.  I couldn't figure out how to do this in cmake after
reading the swig example.

Thanks for your help,
Mike