[CMake] CMakeCache Files

Brian Davis bitminer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 12:05:09 EDT 2010

-snip-
I do not think that this is necessary. CMake should overwrite the according
values.
-end snip-

IMHO clearing the cache and starting from scratch is the best approach if
you are developing the build spec and not simply compiling 3rdParty source
as the CACHE may contain variables you created used, deleted, and forgot to
change their use.... there are in my experience *VERY* good reasons for
deleting the Cache.  I am a new user of CMake so take this with a grain of
salt ... and some paprika... for flavor.