[CMake] CTest examples

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Mon Jul 12 16:20:47 EDT 2010

Hi Bo,

  We put together a Wiki page comparing Boost Testing and Google Test in
ITK.  It has examples of how to write (ITK) tests in both frameworks and
CTest integration.

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Increasing_ITK_Code_Coverage

-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic