[CMake] /MD versus /MT

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Sun Jul 11 10:56:39 EDT 2010

If the generated makefiles have /MT, but the cache has /MD in it, then there
is some "local variable" override of the flags in one of the CMakeLists.txt
files. Normal and expected not necessarily anything to be concerned about as
long as the code in the CMakeLists.txt file is manipulating the flags
consistently and correctly.

HTH,
David