[CMake] Bug fix requests for the *next* release of CMake...

Jarl Lindrud jarl.lindrud at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 03:23:54 EDT 2010

>Hi all,
>
>Now that we have released CMake 2.8.2 last Monday, and we have switched to
>this new workflow using branches in the git repository, *now* would be a
>great time to prioritize bug fixes for the next release of CMake.

Hi,

It would be great if this issue could be fixed:

0010611: VS2010 generator doesn't handle executable names with periods.

This is currently a show stopper for us - we are on VS2008 and can't upgrade
to VS2010, because some of our executables have multiple '.' characters in
their names.

Thanks,
Jarl.