[CMake] Bug fix requests for the *next* release of CMake...

Bo Thorsen bo at askmonty.org
Tue Jul 6 04:54:22 EDT 2010

Den 05-07-2010 20:31, David Cole skrev:
> If you have a particular issue that you think should be fixed for
> inclusion in 2.8.3, please bring it up now. Ideally, each issue will be
> discussed as needed on the mailing list to come to any consensus about
> what should be done to fix it, and then an entry in the bug tracker may
> be used to keep it on the radar screen, and to track activity related to it.
>
> Patches are always welcome. Patches that include testing of any new
> features, or tests that prove a bug is really fixed on the dashboards,
> basically any patch with testing is preferred over a patch with no
> testing. Also, if you are *adding* code, then you also probably need to
> add *tests* of that code, so that the coverage percentage stays as is or
> rises.

I have added a feature request to have the WiX CPack generator patch
included. It's here:

I didn't write the bug, but I am considering a switch from NSIS to WiX
for more power in the installer.

> Please discuss issues here as needed, and add notes to existing issues
> in the bug tracker that you are interested in seeing fixed for 2.8.3 --
> we will be looking at the mailing list and activity in the bug tracker
> to help prioritize the bug fixes that will occur in the next several weeks.

I have added a note for 2.8.3.

Cheers,

Bo Thorsen.
Monty Program AB.

--

MariaDB: MySQL replacement
Community developed. Feature enhanced. Backward compatible.