[CMake] Bug fix requests for the *next* release of CMake...

Marcel Loose loose at astron.nl
Tue Jul 6 04:14:53 EDT 2010

Here's my list of issues that I would like to see fixed.

0010771 FindMPI does not set all required compile flags - Modules -
2010-05-28 03:50
0010335 FIND_XXX problem with symlinks when using ENV - CMake -
2010-02-26 08:42
0010202 CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES and CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE weird behaviour -
CMake - 2010-01-29 05:55
0010201 FindSubversion: new Subversion_WC_UPDATE macro - Modules -
2010-01-29 05:25
0010200 FindSubversion: Subversion_WC_INFO macro should not do
SEND_ERROR - Modules - 2010-01-29 03:51
0010199 FindSubversion: mismatch between code and documentation -
Modules - 2010-01-29 03:45
0010198 FindSubversion does not always handle REQUIRED option correctly
- Modules - 2010-01-29 03:40
0008466 Provide finer control than pass/fail for a test program - CTest
- 2009-09-15 03:57

Best regards,
Marcel Loose.

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ