[CMake] Preserve tree structur for IDEs

Bo Thorsen bo at askmonty.org
Fri Jul 2 04:44:07 EDT 2010

Den 02-07-2010 10:36, Diablo 666 skrev:
> Hi,
>
>  > Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 15:03:13 +0200
>  > Subject: Re: [CMake] Preserve tree structur for IDEs
>  > From: eric.noulard at gmail.com
>  > To: thediablo666 at hotmail.de
>  > CC: cmake at cmake.org
>  >
>  > For "grouping" source in Visual Studio you may use
>  >
>  > source_group(name [REGULAR_EXPRESSION regex] [FILES src1 src2 ...])
>  >

> thanks a lot! Works very fine after a few tries.
>
> I discovered one little problem: CMake automatically generates the
> folders "Source files" and "Header files" for source/header files that
> are not explicitly put into another folder. If one creates a folder
> "Source files" explicitly via source_group, one gets a broken Visual
> Studio solution file.

This sounds like a bug that should be reported. Can you make a small
self contained example and report it in the cmake bug tracker? Sending a
mail about it tends to mean it's forgotten later.

Bo Thorsen.
Monty Program AB.

--

MariaDB: MySQL replacement
Community developed. Feature enhanced. Backward compatible.