[CMake] Detecting Xcode in CMake scripts

Tron Thomas tron.thomas at verizon.net
Fri Jul 2 00:02:53 EDT 2010

I currently have a project that I configure using CMake 2.8, and because
of a problem with Xcode on the Macintosh I need to add some checks and
adjust things in the CMake scripts to change the build configuration
when Xcode is the intended build tool.  I would like to restrict these
changes specifically to Xcode so that when a different tools like make
files are used the special changes are not needed.

How could someone target specific build configuration settings to a
development tool like Xcode?