[CMake] Compaq Visual Fortran

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at deltares.nl
Thu Jan 28 09:12:44 EST 2010

Hi Brad,

the program is compiled and linked without a problem. But
it writes:
INFO:compiler[]
INFO:platform[Windows]

I have examined the preprocessed source code and re-read the
online documentation: all the macros defined in the table I
looked at are available to the preprocessor, except, indeed
_DF_VERSION_ and _VF_VERSION_.

I tried to set the flag -fpp to /fpp /D_DF_VERSION_=660 to
force the definition, but the compipler sees these flags
as a single flag and stops.

Regards,

Arjen