[CMake] What activates the fortran module?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 17:07:47 EST 2010

I am testing running cmake to generate Visual Studio 2005 projects
under wine and things are going good. I have built 2 projects without
any problems then the third project had the following error:

CMake Error at C:/Program Files/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeFortranInformation.cmake:25
(GET_FILENAME_COMPONENT):
  get_filename_component called with incorrect number of arguments
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:1 (PROJECT)

this error went away after a few tries and I was able to build the 3rd
project however I now have this on the 4th project. The thing is I
have no fortran code at all. I suspect that the problem may be due to
environment variables being carried over from the linux system to
wine.

Thanks in advance,
John M. Drescher