[CMake] Custom build type.

Ryan Pavlik rpavlik at iastate.edu
Wed Jan 20 08:09:00 EST 2010

Look at the CMake FAQ: there's an example that adds a mode called
"Maintainer":
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ#How_can_I_extend_the_build_modes_with_a_custom_made_one_.3F

Ryan

On 1/20/10 5:52 AM, Surya Kiran Gullapalli wrote:
> Hello all,
> I'm using cmake 2.8 to generage VS2005 project files. By default,
> we've 4 build configurations Debug, Release, MinSizeRel, RelWithDebInfo.
>
> I want to have a different Build configuration, The cxxflags,
> definitions (which we add with Add_Definitions) are different from
> what I've with the other 4 configurations. How can I create custom
> build configuration for VS2005 generator.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Surya

Ryan Pavlik
Human-Computer Interaction Graduate Student
Virtual Reality Applications Center
Iowa State University

rpavlik at iastate.edu
http://academic.cleardefinition.com/