[CMake] Proposal for new generator options

Jochen Wilhelmy j.wilhelmy at arcor.de
Sat Jan 16 11:39:19 EST 2010

> Also you should upgrade to cmake-2.8.0 if possible. It has many
> improvements over 2.6.X

Now it works, I have upgraded to 2.8.0 and switched to "Advanced View".
Since I have to start the tool, change it for debug and release and then
re-generate
I still think it could be done easier, especially without needing to ask
in this mailing list.
How do all these dummy windows users find out that they have to change
/MD to /MT if they are used to changing this with a setting inside the
graphical IDE?

-Jochen