[CMake] Proposal for new generator options

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Jan 15 16:05:49 EST 2010

For your project you can always add your own "flags" such as:

CMakeLists.txt---- Begin

if (VS_USE_STATIC_RUNTIME)
  set (CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS ".....")
endif()

CMakeLists.txt------ END

Then on the command line do the following:
cmake -G "Visual Studio 9 2008" -DVS_USE_STATIC_RUNTIME=ON ../

or from a "Clean" build directory in CMake_GUi.exe add a cmake variable
using the usual dialog boxes, then "Configure" your project.

Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio