[CMake] How to make dependency scanner ignore some paths?

Pavel Shevaev pacha.shevaev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 14:35:02 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 11:53 PM, Alexander Neundorf
<a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Monday 11 January 2010, Pavel Shevaev wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Pavel Shevaev <pacha.shevaev at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> > Guys, what is the best way to to make the dependency scanner ignore some
>> > paths?
>
> how long does it take if you don't set include_regular_expression() ?

It's almost to 3 times slower. Minimal build time(when nothing is
actually built, only dependency checks are done) is 8 sec. with
include_regular_expression vs 23 sec. without one.

> 2.8.0 is a bit faster than previous versions. Did you try that ?

Yep, I'm already using it. I haven't noticed any great speedup though...

Is it possible to turn on some debug info showing which paths matched
include regular expression and which didn't? This
include_regular_expression thing is a real black box :D

--
Best regards, Pavel