[CMake] Generating for Xbox 360 and PS3

David Genest david.genest at ubisoft.com
Tue Jan 12 13:03:02 EST 2010

Hi,

I have searched a lot for a way to use cmake in a xbox360 environment, but have not found any answers.

I want to use cmake to generate the .vcproj environment for developing on the xbox 360 and on PS3. On PS3 it seems quite easy because you only need to define the VSI integration pre-processor defines and linker configuration.

But... On Xbox 360 it is another issue, primarily because of the additional platform.

Is anyone on the list familiar with a cmake xbox 360 setup? Do you use a customized version of the visual studio generator to support the additional platform ?

Thank you for any help you can provide,

David.