[CMake] Cmake v2.8.0 ported to OS/2 - a question on DLL creation

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Jan 7 09:42:43 EST 2010

Paul Smedley wrote:

> Windows does 8.3 mapping? Can you point to this in the cmake source?
> I wasn't aware of any windows restrictions of DLL filenames.

Yes, there is a windows function to get a shore path name:
  GetShortPathName(tempPath, buffer, size);

Setting up a dashboard should not be that hard if everything is working...

If you have an existing build tree, you could just try this:

ctest -D Experimental

That should do a build and run the tests and it should show up on the
dashboard.  If you want to work on this, I can help you offline.

-Bill