[CMake] Does Cmake add 'standard' include paths ?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 07:01:46 EST 2010

2010/1/7 Smith Jack (Ext. - UGIS - UniCredit Group)
<jack.smith.extern at unicreditgroup.de>:

> CMake: cmake version 2.6-patch 2

This is a relatively old CMake version (Sept. 2008)
could you by any chance try a more recent one?

May be CMake 2.8.0 or even 2.6.4?
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/resources/software.html

> Eclipse Platform:  Version: 3.5.1.R35x_v20090910-9gEeG1_FthkNDSP2odXdThaOu9GFDPn83DGB7
>
> Sorry, I'm not that familiar with Eclipse, how do I check CDT version ?

In the Help menu go to "About Eclipse" then click on "CDT" icon
this will show you your CDT version.

>> About which missing include paths does it complain ?
>> About include dirs you did not specify ?
>
> Example:
> Invalid project path: Include path not found (D:\SVN\trunk\MY_PROJECT\SUB_PROJECT\include).
> Project-Debug at Debug             pathentry       Path Entry Problem

Is eclipse OK when you create a CDT project using eclipse (and not using CMake)?

Note that you can suppress the spurious include from the project by hand.

> Correct.  Nowhere in my CMakeLists.txt files do I add that path to the inlcudes, yet they show up in the generated files.

Which generated files? .cproject, .project?
Could you send us the corresponding set of CMakeLists.txt

If not may be you can reproduce the problem with a "minimal" project,
then  you can send an
archive of this minimal project on the list and we will try on our
side in order to see what happen.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org