[CMake] using cmake on windows - query on existing targets

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:13:46 EST 2010

> Thanks, however I was looking to do it in a path independent way. For
> example by just using the directory/vcproj name from top build
> directory. Please do correct me if I have not understood correctly.

With that method there are no hardcoded paths in the batch files. The
paths were generated by CMake

In my CMakeLists.txt for each project I have

configure_file (
		"${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/install.bat.in"
		"${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/Batch/install.bat"
	)

Either way I would try the other method first.. My method is not
crossplatform compatible and also requires more work to setup...

John