[CMake] Compiler Test Failing on Windows 7

Joe L superist_joe at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 08:56:52 EST 2010

Trying to open the solution file (trycompile generated) didn't work by double clicking on it, so I searched about that and found this:
http://www.pluralsight.com/community/blogs/matt/archive/2007/05/21/47446.aspx

this comment is the one that solved that for me:
"It works when you set both
Launcher (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft
Shared\MSEnv\VSLauncher.exe) and IDE(C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio 8\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe) to run as administrator.
(Right click .exe and select Propertries -> Compatibility, and choose Run as Administrator)

Hope this helps.
"

After doing this I thought to set cmake as 'run as admin', and that seemed to get everything to generate as it should.

Thanks,
Joe