[CMake] Does Cmake add 'standard' include paths ?

Smith Jack (Ext. - UGIS - UniCredit Group) jack.smith.extern at unicreditgroup.de
Tue Jan 5 06:01:44 EST 2010

Generally I am using CMake successfully, and am generating makefiles for Linux, Solaris, and Visual Studio 9.  I recently used the "Eclipse CDT4 - NMake Makefiles" generator, and then loaded the resulting project into my Eclipse environment under Windows XP.

Eclipse then complains about missing include paths.   The problem is that I have not specified these 'missing' paths in my CMakeLists.txt, or any file included by them.

Does Cmake automatically add   PROJECT\include to every project include paths with the Eclipse generator ?  If so, is there a way to suppress this behavior ?