[CMake] mingw crosscompile error: invalid option `macosx-version-min=10.5' ?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sun Jan 3 11:42:02 EST 2010

This is probably a "bug" in the Darwin-gcc.cmake file that gets called
to initialize all the compilers and flags. There is a bunch of code
which tries to figure out which OS X version you are compiling for and
what flags to use. I say this because there probably needs to be an
IF( NOT CROSS_COMPILING)

ENDIF()

around that whole section.

What you can do is look in CMake 2.6-4.app/Contents/share/cmake-2.6/
Modules/Platform/Darwin.cmake

Put some "MESSAGE(STATUS "I AM HERE" ) in that file to try and track
down what modules are being compiled. If you get something working,
post a patch back to the list so the fixes can be incorporated into
the next release. You will DEFINITELY want to submit a bug report at
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view_all_bug_page.php

Mike