[CMake] [CMake + CPack] How to install TTF fonts?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 19:14:33 EST 2010

2010/2/27 Anatoly Shirokov <shirokov_a at mail.ru>:

> Actually we need to pass local exist file. In other words, the following
>
>    !insertmacro InstallTTFFont \\\"$INSTDIR\\\\bin\\\\V100026_.TTF\\\"
>
> must be replace on
>
>    !insertmacro InstallTTFFont
> \\\"${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}\\\\fonts\\\\v100026_.ttf\\\"
>
> The NSIS includes local exist file to setup and there is no need copy this
> file into installation directory.

OK fine I didn't know that.
I thought the InstallTTFFont macro would install the ttf file at install time
from file you embedded in the installer yourself (may be with CMake
install(FILE ...)
As far as I understand the macro itself embedds the ttf file into the
setup right?

> Eric, thank you for you time !

You are welcome you did solve the problem yourself :-)

--
Erk
http://www.april.org