[CMake] generate multiple packages the easiest way

AKHRES Nader nader.akhres at laposte.net
Sat Feb 27 10:19:57 EST 2010

unfortunately this won't work either cause it's still interpreted as a
list...
Here is my new idea: use a space separated string and turn into a list
in last cmake script... (ie I'll use -DCPACK_GENERATOR="ZIP TGZ" )

I do this
SET(CPACK_GENERATOR_TXT "ZIP NSIS")
SET(CPACK_GENERATOR ${CPACK_GENERATOR_TXT})

but CPACK_GENERATOR is not a list as I would have expected (I've read it
somewhere).
Do I have to use regexp somewhere?