[CMake] Include subdirectories

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Feb 25 15:56:24 EST 2010

Hello!

I am sure this has been asked before, but somehow I don't find a place
where I can easily browse the mailing list postings (I just found that
link where you can browse isolated months). I am writing plugins for
ParaView and I want to know how I can make cmake recursively search all
subdirectories for included .h files. For example I have:

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
    ${PV_PLUGIN_DIR}/Filter
    ${PV_PLUGIN_DIR}/Segmentation
    ${PV_PLUGIN_DIR}/Transformation
    ${PV_PLUGIN_DIR}/vtk2itk2vtk
)

But all these directories contain no .h file. Instead they consist of
subdirectories, each containing their own .h files. For every Paraview
Plugin I write there will be a new subdirectory, e.g.

    ${PV_PLUGIN_DIR}/Segmentation/DisDyn

It would be nice if I wasn't forced to enter every new directory into
some CMakelist.

Best regards,
Christian