[CMake] policy CMP0003 and full path, but still conflict with implicit directories

PG goued120 at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 24 18:00:17 EST 2010

Hi Bill,

> Can you create a small example that shows the problem you are having?

what do you mean by a small example? A simple CMakeList.txt file with
some code to compile?
I will try to to this with some code anyone could compile, but it may
take me some time as I am booked with other things.

> Also, you might want to run cmake --trace and make sure nothing is
> changing the policy on you...

I checked the --trace output, and didn't find anything related to policy
CMP0003 apart from my own CMAKE_POLICY(SET CMP0003 NEW).

I also put this
   if (POLICY CMP0003)
     message("CMP0003 OK")
   else (POLICY CMP0003)
     message("CMP0003 NOT OK")
   endif (POLICY CMP0003)
at the very end of my CMakeList.txt file, and around the
target_add_link() call, and found that CMP0003 is still active.

Pierre