[CMake] OsX bundle including Qt framework

Martin Guillon MGuillon at movea.com
Wed Feb 24 09:11:44 EST 2010

Hi,

I use cmake to make an osx bundle of my qt application. During install I copy qt framework from my qt install dir to the Frameworks directory of my bundle.
The problem I have now is that when using "ostool -L " I see that my executable look for qt frameworks in a dir which is the absolute path to my qt install dir.
What I want is for my executable to look in the "Frameworks" directory of my bundle.

Is there a way to do that directly during build using Cmake?

Thanks

MArtin