[CMake] multicore interix'en testing

Markus Duft markus.duft at salomon.at
Wed Feb 24 02:54:14 EST 2010

Bill Hoffman wrote:
> Markus Duft wrote:
>
>> btw, any chance to integrate this with buildbot? i have buildbot running
>> already on the machines in question for our own sw, so it would be cool
>> from a resource management POV.
>>
> No buildbot right now.  If you want to contribute something....

we'll see :) depends on available time.. as always

>> [3] mduft cmake-2.8.1-rc3 $ make Experimental
>> Scanning dependencies of target Experimental
>> make[3]: CMAKE_CTEST_COMMAND-NOTFOUND: Command not found
>>
>> errr... make test works...

it worked after i re-built cmake again after initially installing it.
seems that ctest is looked for during bootstrap of cmake, and - of
course - not found. even if it is installed during the whole process,
cmake won't check again, right?

Experimental is running now - takes some time on interix (faaaast, you
know ;| ).

Markus