[CMake] CMake has moved to Git!

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Feb 22 13:50:14 EST 2010

Brad King wrote:
> Kitware has moved to distributed version control for CMake in order to
> better engage our growing community of developers and users.  It will
> enhance our process for accepting patches and help give credit to all
> contributors.

For those following or contributing to the CDash page for CMake:

  http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=CMake

there will be some instability while we get testing client scripts
converted over to the new repository.  If you are a dashboard client
maintainer and need help converting your script, please do not
hesitate to contact us.

Many of the Kitware-supplied dashboard client submissions submit their
scripts as notes.  Please look at the notes for a submission similar
to your platform.  In particular, the "cmake_common.cmake" script may
be helpful.  Note that this script may be updated without notice,
especially during the next few days as things stabilize.

Thanks,
-Brad