[CMake] Using CPack to include shared libraries in rpms

Robert Knapke knapkerd5 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:27:00 EST 2010

Eric,

I looked online at the two websites you gave me, but they dont seem to have
rpms for the linux builds that I am sending to.  I am using Suse 11.x.  The
people who are currently trying to install the program have Redhat.  If I
made an rpm of the boost python library, would it work on their system?
Either way (finding it online or creating it myself) the linux type will be
different.

--Robert