[CMake] nmake build with different options at command line

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Fri Feb 19 11:08:55 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 08:03:59AM -0800, Tyler Roscoe wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:19:18AM -0000, Chauhan, Vikas wrote:
> > Thanks but what is the option when we use nmake to build?
>
> I don't understand your question.

Ok I'll take a stab.

Since CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE is a cache variable, you only have to specify the
-D flag once, when running cmake and populating your build directory for
the first time. Subsequent builds (make) will use this previously-cached
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE and all your builds with that build directory will be
release builds.

tyler