[CMake] [Insight-users] ITK build failure for java wrapping on OSX (10.6.x)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Feb 19 10:29:10 EST 2010

Hi Darren,

Let me address first one of the issues that seems to
be making harder to track the real underlying problem.

        The fact that ITK builds on Mac always
        start to build from scratch.

We have observed this behavior in the continuous
builds in Mac Minis in the Dashboard:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight#Continuous

See for example

    *   thurmite.kitware
    *   mini3.nlm

We believe that this related to a configuration problem
that was introduced while improving support for SSE
for other platforms.

This is a pending issue that we have to solve.

We suspect (although this is mostly speculation at
this point) that the problem may be related to try-
compiles associated with SSE, that were not
defined correctly in this platform.

     Luis