[CMake] Building paraview with shared libraries

J Cook jc7479 at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Feb 18 10:13:53 EST 2010

Hi
I am currently trying to build paraview from the source code with shared
libraries. I was able to build this code using CMake 2.8.0 and microsoft
visual studio 9 before however BUILD_SHARED_LIBS was off. When I turn this
value to on I am still able to generate the files in CMake but I get
errors whilst building paraview in visual studio, is there something else
i need to turn on or off to enable this to work. The initial error code in
visual studio is C4430.
Thanks for any help in advance.
Jacob Cook