[CMake] How to figure out when a feature was added

Anton Deguet anton.deguet at jhu.edu
Wed Feb 17 16:49:37 EST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to find all release notes for CMake.   I am currently using the if (...  VERSION_NEWER ...) and I know that it has not always been available and would like to avoid downloading all past versions of CMake to figure out when it was added to have the correct "CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.6.x)".  Is there an online list of feature/date of introduction or a way to access all release notes?

Anton

---
Anton Deguet, Research Engineer, ERC-CISST/LCSR, Johns Hopkins University
e-mail: anton.deguet at jhu.edu, iChat: anton.deguet at mac.com
office phone: 410-516-5261, cell phone: 410-790-0456
JHU, LCSR, CSEB 137b, 3400 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA