[CMake] multicore interix'en testing

Markus Duft markus.duft at salomon.at
Wed Feb 17 11:23:40 EST 2010

Bill Hoffman wrote:
> I did not want to get into the technical thread on this issue, so I
> created a new message.  Markus, will you be able to run a dashboard for
> this platform?  It is sort of a requirement for accepting patches like
> this into CMake.  Otherwise, we are sure to break things in the future
> and not notice it.   Once we get all the tests passing we can help you
> setup a CDash client to submit nightly builds.

uh :) i definitely have the resources for this, but those machines are
virtual machines. they are all running buildbot based nightlys of our
(big-fat) product already, so i guess an additional cmake build won't
harm. have to ask my boss whether this is ok though ;)

i'll get back to this soon (BTW. CTest passes all but 2 tests - haven't
looked into those though, and that was a single core vm...).

Cheers, Markus