[CMake] Setting "Link Library Dependencies" Flag in VS 2005

James Zipperer james.zipperer at modsystems.com
Tue Feb 16 14:22:03 EST 2010

http://www.mail-archive.com/cmake@cmake.org/msg13565.html

Was there ever a work around found for this issue (raised back in May 2008)?  I'm trying to do the same kind of thing: I want to have a static library that contains symbols from other static libs so that the end product I deliver to my customer is a single library instead of 10 separate libraries.  It looks like if I could just set the "LinkLibraryDependencies" flag in a vcproj file to true, my problem would be solved.

I've tried a few things and haven't been able to get anything to work yet.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

-James

This message contains information which is confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.