[CMake] Solution groups and sub projects.

James Bigler jamesbigler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:54:23 EST 2010

SOURCE_GROUP only groups files within a single project, not projects.

If you have several library or executable projects the solution explorer in
VS can get rather crowded.

I would love a feature mentioned in the bug
http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=3796 (thanks for the pointer, Micha)
which allows for a hierarchical view of the *projects*, not just the files
in each project.

James