[CMake] Examples of CMAKE_INCLUDE_TRANSFORMS or other transform rules?

Jeremy Nicholl jeremynicholl at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 11 17:18:40 EST 2010

Are there any examples of how to create transform rules using e.g. CMAKE_INCLUDE_TRANSFORMS?
I'm using MSYS and I ran into an issue where one of my header files has the line
#include "foo\bar.h" // Note backslash
In this case, the dependency that gets generated simply appends "foo\bar.h" to a well-formed MSYS path with forward slashes, and that seems to mean the file cannot be found. I was wondering if I could generate a transform rule to simply switch the backslash to a forward slash for dependency generation purposes, but setting the variable does not seem to set it when the dependencies are generated (in DependInfo.cmake, it does not seem to have the variable defined).

Thanks for your help.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/