[CMake] Post Build event question.

Surya Kiran Gullapalli suryakiran.gullapalli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 05:23:21 EST 2010

Hello all,
In my project, I've added a custom command, which is supposed to run as POST
BUILD event. Its some thing like this.
For each of the source file in the directory, run a perl script on that
source file and create some output file.

Lets say I've 100 source files, so I end with 100 post build commands.
The problem is, I'm getting an error code 255 (Command line too long). I'm
trying to reduce the command line length and test the build again.

When I build the target, VS says, the target is up to date. (The library is
okay. but the post build command fails). Is there any way I can run post
build command only if it fails the previous time?

Thanks in advance,
Surya