[CMake] How to get Qt shared libraries to install with cmake 2.8.0

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Feb 3 10:30:02 EST 2010

You can see an example here of bundling up Qt with an application:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/BundleUtilitiesExample
Note: before CMake 2.8, it only worked on Mac OS X.  In CMake 2.8, it
works on Windows and Linux too.
And it can be used for any 3rd party library besides just Qt, or any
library you don't add an install() for.

Clint