[CMake] Error while moc generating in multiple projects

Marcelo Geyer estanisgeyer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 07:27:47 EST 2010

Hello,

I have a project in QT4 and now I'm including another project within this
(add_subdirectory). I'll post here a summary of the directory structure of
the projects:

Project1
   + src
        + engine
        + updater (this directory is Project 2)

When compiling, it returned me the following error:
[ 99%] Generating qrc_TraderUpdater.cxx
[ 99%] Generating updater/TrdUpdater.moc
moc: Cannot create
/home/marcelo/Trader/build/src/updater/updater/TrdUpdater.moc
make[2]: ** [src/updater/updater/TrdUpdater.moc] Erro 1
make[1]: ** [src/updater/CMakeFiles/TraderUpdater.dir/all] Erro 2
make: ** [all] Erro 2

The message is clear, it is not possible to create a subdirectory with the
same name, but how do I fix this?
Thanks for the help.

--
Marcelo E. Geyer