[CMake] Exception flag missing on VS 2005

ariasgore at gmx.de ariasgore at gmx.de
Mon Feb 1 05:50:01 EST 2010

Hello,
I am using VS 2005 with Cmake 2.6.3 and I cannot figure out how to control the exception unwind semantics.

A project creates several sub projects which are static libs, dynamic dlls and executables.

And altough no cmake file set the EHsc flag explicitly some of the projects have EHSc enabled, which is prefered and some don't

Are there any hints about that?
I have a simple dll which has no such flag and an other dll in the same project has.

The result is annoying, since I get hundreds of
warning C4530: C++ exception handler used, but unwind semantics are not enabled. Specify /EHsc

How can this be fixed? Our projects change often so this cause a lot of unnecessary warnings.

Thanks
Sam