[CMake] ctest_submit() error

girish hilage girish_hilage at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 02:15:03 EST 2010

Hi,

   Thanks for your reply.

   Yes, CTestConfig.cmake is at the source tree root.
   I have now upgraded my cmake and now ctest_submit() is accepting FILES argument.

   So I am now giving ctest_submit(FILES <path_to_Test.xml>)
   But it still gives me below error.
   "Error in read script: script.cmake"

   and says "Submission successful". But CDASH dashboard does not show any build submitted.

   If I only give ctest_submit() with no arguments then it works fine.
   Format of my Test.xml is same as Test.xml generated if I only give ctest_submit().
   Another query is regarding time shown on the dashboard :

   I can see below string on the dashboard main page :
   "No file changed as of Thursday, December 30 2010 00:01:00 IST"

   I have given :

   Nightly Start Time: 20:31:00 IST

   in ADMINISTRATION-->Project-->Testing

   If I change this time then I can see change in the timestamp shown on main dashboard page.

   So, my queries are :
   1. how do I make my customized report submission to dashboard?
   2. what is the relation between these two timestamps (Nightly start time and timestamp shown on main dashboard page)?
   3. I have given nightly start time in this file as : 00:00:00 IST in CTestConfig.cmake file.
      So, I should also give 00:00:00 IST in ADMINISTRATION-->Project-->Testing-->Nightly Start Time ?

Regards,
Girish