[CMake] FLTKConfig.cmake on Microsoft Windows

Julia Jacobson julia.jacobson at arcor.de
Wed Dec 29 06:13:56 EST 2010

Hello everybody out there using CMake,

A project I would like to build with CMake uses FLTK.
The CMakeLists.txt file references to FLTK:
SET(FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR C:/Programs/fltk)
FIND_PACKAGE(FLTK REQUIRED)
However, CMake tells me that I can't find the file FLTKConfig.cmake,
which indeed doesn't exist on my Windows installation.
Do I really need this file, where can I get it and how do use it
together with CMake.
Moreover, is there a way to make the value of FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR more
portable? My CMakeLists.txt file like it is would obviously not work
under linux.

Thanks in advance,
Julia