[CMake] ctest_submit() error

girish hilage girish_hilage at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 06:00:45 EST 2010

Hi,

   Thanks for your reply.
   I have now 2 different files CTestConfig.cmake and script.cmake
   I am giving the command :

   ctest -S script.cmake -VV

   my script.cmake has following lines in it (skipped initial lines) :
ctest_start(Nightly)
ctest_update()
ctest_configure()
ctest_build()
ctest_test()
ctest_coverage()
ctest_submit()

   Now, the issues are :

   1. it is not submitting under "Nightly" section on CDASH but under "Experimental" section.
       I even tried enclosing word 'Nightly' inside double quotes [ctest_start("Nightly")], but thats also not working.

   2. if I give :
      ctest_submit(FILES <path_to_my_customized_Report.xml_file>)

      instead of ctest_submit(), it gives me error :

      CMake Error at script.cmake:37 (ctest_submit):
        ctest_submit called with incorrect number of arguments.  Extra argument is:
        FILES.

   How can I submit under "Nightly" section on CDASH and how do I submit my customized Report.xml test result file?

Regards,
Girish