[CMake] Visual Studio 2010 Generator Missing?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Dec 27 18:04:11 EST 2010

On 12/27/2010 5:46 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> I have CMake 2.8.3 installed on a Windows 7 x64 system. I finally got
around to installing VS2010 in order to try it out and when I run
CMake-GUI there is no option for Visual Studio 2010? I was thinking
there was support for VS2010 in CMake 2.8.3? Google seems to think so?
Maybe I just missed something on the mailing list?

It is called "Visual Studio 10" and it is there.  It does come first
(before Vs 6).

-Bill