[CMake] Make-ing specific target in a SWIG module

Bill Spotz wfspotz at sandia.gov
Wed Dec 22 11:25:21 EST 2010

On Dec 22, 2010, at 7:51 AM, Bill Hoffman wrote:

> Does this work:
> cd BUILD/packages/PyTrilinos
> make TriUtilsPYTHON_wrap.cpp

No, not in BUILD/packages/PyTrilinos nor in BUILD/packages/PyTrilinos/src.

> Also, you can type:
>
>  make help
>
> in various directories to find all the available targets in a given
> directory.

The closest I get is in BUILD/packages/PyTrilinos/src:

  $ make help
  The following are some of the valid targets for this Makefile:
  ... all (the default if no target is provided)
  ... < a whole bunch of stuff >
  ... TriUtilsPYTHON_wrap.o
  ... TriUtilsPYTHON_wrap.i
  ... TriUtilsPYTHON_wrap.s

but none of those targets turn out to be what I want.

** Bill Spotz                                              **
** Sandia National Laboratories  Voice: (505)845-0170      **
** P.O. Box 5800                 Fax:   (505)284-0154      **
** Albuquerque, NM 87185-0370    Email: wfspotz at sandia.gov **