[CMake] BundleUtilities example not working under Windows?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Dec 21 18:49:51 EST 2010

Were you using cmake from a "Visual Studio Command prompt" or a normal
command prompt. According to Microsoft you MUST run dumpbin.exe from a
"Visual Studio Command Prompt". It seems that dumpbin.exe is included
all the way back to Visual Studio 2005.

Hope that helps.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net