[CMake] CMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_RULES doesn't work

Mike McQuaid mike at mikemcquaid.com
Tue Dec 21 09:42:37 EST 2010

CMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_RULES, referenced in the documentation for
InstallRequiredSystemLibraries doesn't work as is documented. This is
because it's not referenced in the module file at all.

I think this is a typo and should have been renamed to
CMAKE_INSTALL_SYSTEM_RUNTIME_LIBS_SKIP in either the documentation or
the code fixed to use the documented variable.

I've filed a bug report about this:

I'm happy to work on a patch if we can agree on a best approach.

--
Mike McQuaid
http://mikemcquaid.com